| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quang Tri in May is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Quang Tri May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Quang Tri, Vietnam
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Quang Tri:
- Hanoi, Vietnam - 497.8 kms (309.3 miles) NNW
- Vientiane, Laos - 508.3 kms (315.9 miles) WNW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 470.4 kms (292.3 miles) W
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 327.9 kms (203.7 miles) W
- Savannakhet, Laos - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) W
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) W
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 469.2 kms (291.6 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 383 kms (238 miles) W
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) WSW
- Pakse, Laos - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) SW
- Surin, Thailand - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) WSW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) SW